PDA

View Full Version : Comments please

30th Jan 2001, 22:49
http://pub31.ezboard.com/batpldlsg

------------------
London Tower this is Skyflash...

Flypuppy
31st Jan 2001, 03:00
Looks good, this could become the the place to get info on the JAA nightmare.

I'm not getting much feedback to my website anymore, so you guys may get more attention, since it is much simpler to use.

Best of luck guys. :)

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

31st Jan 2001, 14:27
Thanks FlyPuppy. How can we improve it? What do you think we should include?

------------------

AirScream
31st Jan 2001, 15:47
Looks awesome to me. If I can get my Class 1 I will be in need of your site.

31st Jan 2001, 16:02
Thanks airscream.. How can we improve it? What do you think we should include?

------------------

4granted
31st Jan 2001, 16:12
Cron...
Thanks it looks great..just wish i had found it before my last exams..
Ill put our course guys onto it as well....
rgds
4g

AirScream
1st Feb 2001, 03:15
I think the sample question idea is the best as it is ACTIVE revision that reinforces the learning. Working through examples that have already been seen is passive and leads to a lot of head nodding and nothing going in. Your site should prove invaluable if you can get plenty of questions in there. Hope the JAA don't shut you down!

My lungs may just get me a class 1 yet so hope to add to the cause soon. Fingers crossed.

1st Feb 2001, 15:38
Yes indeedy. The hope is that the community will post questions (1, 2, a dozen - no matter), home grown or otherwise, to the site under the relevant categories. Periodically they will be categorised and swept into the question bank by the moderator. If we all sent just one question we could compile a considerable resource available to all.

All the best with the med.

4granted
2nd Feb 2001, 02:07
Cron..
as i said before, its really good and im spreading the word although i dont see the registerd no.s going up much yet..
Just a quick question..Swissair school had a really good pass in the last Jar exams in Swartzenburg and apparently ...Read: "apparently" they are using lots of NAR (Nordic Aviation Resources...???) questions and books ..any idea how to get any of these Questions ..i had some for W&B and they were virtually the same as the exams we sat...
any ideas..?
regds
4g

5th Feb 2001, 14:50
4G - you are of course right about the registrations. I think a crtical mass is required to make the site worthwhile and then your swiss question would probably answered via the site (sorry I do not have a clue.

I guess it is a case of keep stuffing and plugging until it becomes more and more of a resource.

------------------