View Full Version : Work in the UK

yoohoo748
5th Mar 2002, 11:55
I'm interested in contacting anybody that can give me a little bit of insight as to the prospects of a Canadian with ancestry rights to work and live in the UK. I have just over 5000 hours, most of that multi command, the majority of that on a multi-prop over 20,000 kg.. .. .Thanks,. .. [email protected]. .. .(I am working on getting the right to work in the UK. This should not be a problem for me. I'm more interested in a how the job market looks these days.)(You read posts and hear rumours, but for the most part that's all they are.. rumours). . . . <small>[ 07 March 2002, 03:20: Message edited by: yoohoo748 ]</small>

scroggs
5th Mar 2002, 14:16
If your question is whether you would be allowed to live and work in UK, I suggest you call the British High Commission in Canada, who should have far more accurate information than we are likely to have here!. .If you've already established that you can live and work here, and you're now asking what jobs are available, the answer is not a lot! The low cost airlines are recruiting (see EasyJet and Ryanair's ads on these pages), but they're really after 737 type-rated and experienced people. You will also need a JAA ATPL.. .Best of luck.. . . . <small>[ 05 March 2002, 10:19: Message edited by: Scroggs ]</small>