PDA

View Full Version : Must see - do - go to in KUL

woderick
15th Nov 2002, 10:23
Beloved and I will be spending three nights in KL in January. Do regular visitors / residents have suggestions as to what we should not miss ?
We are, regreatably, both middle aged so leave out the club scene please.

Smokie
15th Nov 2002, 11:18
Selamat Detang Woderick,

KL Twin towers, then perhaps a jungle treck or an Elephant ride, should have most details of site seeing / tours etc in your hotel.

Selamat Tinggal. :)

rodondo4
18th Nov 2002, 12:50
Its the food you have to try out......try to ask your taxi driver to take you to the best roti canai or nasik lemak place....treat him too if you think he can give more places to tour and eat...

VH-WASA
18th Nov 2002, 20:47
Look up Cindy at the Hard Rock Cafe. She/ He ( it ) gives the best Bee Jays in the Northern Hemisphere.

Sultan Ismail
26th Nov 2002, 13:39
Woderick

I have lived here for 8 years, if you would like a personal tour of the Twin Towers by air please send pvt msg.

Otherwise contact your hotel porter for the City and Country tour, its full day, you get to see Batu Caves, Selangor Pewter and have lunch off a banana leaf at an Indian restaurant. My family and friends all recommend it.

If you are into couth, then please go to a concert at the Petronas Twin Towers, with the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. First Class.

Also in the Twin Towers on the 4th floor take out 3 hours for the Petronas Experience, an interactive exhibition/museum/themepark, very very good.

Then there's Chinatown and a steamboat.

Don't try for too much energetic stuff, its 32 deg all the time and 80% humidity.

Welcome to KL

Selamat Datang Ke Kuala Lumpur