PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Impluse????

74world
15th Nov 2002, 04:49
Hi Guys,

I am looking for some info from current Impluse drivers regarding their company, work conditions, salaries, bases in Oz, time to command, days off,job security..........

Also, is it best to apply direct?????

Thank you in advance

:)

downwind
15th Nov 2002, 22:11
74world,

In response to your question, at the moment Impulse airlines has more than their fair share of pilots and applications. I say this becasue the B1900D ops have just ceased in latter part of this year, with Impulse trying to get a 717 slot for those guys in near future, I think you will be waiting for a while to get an interview. :)

2daddies
16th Nov 2002, 03:34
If the consistent rumours about expanded 717 operations do eventuate it might be worth anyone's while applying to Impulse.

At the moment there are 30 or so B1900D drivers who have been displaced to other parts of the company or made redundant and are hoping for a start date on the 717. Theoretically only another 3 jets would get all of those guys back on board again and, of course, if QF sources more than 3 jets then there will be a requirement for more tech-crew than that.

I'm not really able to start throwing about the Impulse office's contact details (I don't know how the company will go about hiring new pilots if it's required - it's not really my place to say) but like most airline companies it shouldn't be too hard to find out with a little groundwork.

Good luck. :)