PDA

View Full Version : Any longhaul wannabee's??

Gareth22scotland
14th Nov 2002, 15:00
Just for your information........ anybody looking to get a long haul crew job??? Virgin atlantic are recruting at the moment and from what i have been told, they are looking for around five hundred crew.

The address is

Virgin Atlantic Airways
Arrivals Recrutiment Services
PO BOX 702
Crawley
RH10 9WU

Just the usual cv and covering letter and take it from there!!!

Good luck!!

Gareth xxxxxxxx

dickyflys
23rd Nov 2002, 10:47
And you don't wonder why they need 500 crew? They are so bad to work for, eveyrbody LEFT! Maybe it's the huge 3% pay rise! That should mean people don't have to live at home with Mum and Dad to survive anymore, NOT!

Africansky
25th Nov 2002, 08:58
What is the starting salary for Virgin (I have no option to live at home with the parents so need 2 be able to pay bills)??

Curious 'coz I just applied...

Disko Biscuit
25th Nov 2002, 09:35
Hi

I'm about to apply for Virgin Atlantic? I saw the ad on their website - they need 500 Crew, really?

That is a bit of a worry? I have a friend who works for BA and is forever slagging them off for being such a bad comp to work for - I'll have to get the lowdown on VA aswell.

I have a mortgage to pay! How much is their starting salaries, does anyone know?

Thanks

katlyn
27th Nov 2002, 09:43
Don't quote me on this, but i doubt you would even take home £900 a month with Virgin Atlantic. The basic is very poor. Having said that. i've never worked for them so i can't be certain....