PDA

View Full Version : Have u done CPL/IR at MULTIFLIGHT ?

in need of help
20th Mar 2001, 04:23
I'm considering doing my CPL/IR training with Multiflight. I've been there and had a look around and they seem like a small but professional outfit.

So I'm looking for details of past students experience's of doing a CPL/IR at Multiflight in Leeds/Bradford. What are the instructors like ? Aircraft serviceablity ? Did you have any problems ?

As this is a major financial investment I would appreciate candid answers. If you had to get your CPL/IR again would you do it at Multiflight ?

And last but not least how long was that first job in coming ?

Cheers

[This message has been edited by in need of help (edited 20 March 2001).]

foghorn
20th Mar 2001, 12:54
Do a search on multifilght. I asked this question about 3 months ago and got lots of positive feedback (also by e-mail) - so much that I am now booked with Multiflight later this year.

Be warned they've got a long waiting list. The only downside of them being popular!

EGDR
20th Mar 2001, 23:35
Exactely who have you spoken to Foghorn, because I have had varying reports on the CPL/IR side which is now starting to concern me.

I'm currently doing the first part of training with them here in Florida. If you want to know more about this part just e-mail me.

foghorn
21st Mar 2001, 12:38
Hi there, it was a while ago on another thread, I'll see if I can dig it up.

I've heard stories about fleet availability, but people seemd to think that it had been sorted out with the arrival of the second twin.

I'm doing the modular CPL/IR up at Leeds.

EGDR
21st Mar 2001, 22:37
Foghorn, I take it you already have your PPL + hrs. When you say Leeds are you doing it with Multiflight, if so when ?

foghorn
22nd Mar 2001, 13:51
Yes, I've got my PPL, hrs and ATPL writtens (almost).

The CPL module starts up at Leeds in June, rolling stright into the IR and MCC. If I've got any cash left from my bank loan I'm looking at an instructors rating towards the end of the year.