PDA

View Full Version : Clear Sky Policy

barry tate
11th Nov 2002, 04:11
CLEAR SKY POLICY,, Dear Aviators,,from reliable sources,,Heinz etc,I understand CASA is getting into the Aerospace Industry by designing and building their own aircraft in pursuit of their CLEAR SKY POLICY...The aircraft will have an empty weight greater than its take off weight and a rear facing pilots seat ,so that you can see how good things used to be.It will have no engine so that it will never be effected by any future Mobil fuel debacle,and on the un registered category to save any silly paperwork .You will be able to buy it in kit form or ready built by CASA except no kits will be available.Plans for the aircraft will only be available after the home builder has completed the building ,in which case the empty weight will be greater than the wait for the plans. A seperate kit available for a weighting room..It will be limited to flights only ouside of controlled airspace,as aircraft wishing to fly in controlled airspace must have controlls... It will not have a Master switch as this is now politically incorrect,it will also not have a cockpit for the same reason..When the aircraft is on the ground it is not flying ,so therefore anyone can fly it on the ground..no pilots license necessary.It will not have wings because CASA has determined that most air crashes are caused because the aircraft was flying just before the accident,,The name of this aircraft is to be called the CASA wurry...

compressor stall
11th Nov 2002, 05:15
Funny as a kid in the 80's I used to think Yes Minister was just boring old farts' humour (like my old man).

Now a generation later you realise how true it is.

Ultralights
11th Nov 2002, 06:36
that is funny! and strangly seams true! i was thinking the policy was now, every time an aircraft takes off, it will be charged at $15,000 per Gram of MTOW Maintainence will no longer be allowed, as any aircraft approaching 100 Hrs service would have to be replaced.

and to stop all the GA guys moving across to ultralights! (which is happeneing at an alarming rate bad for CASA) Ultralights will be banned by law. outright.

the aganda, clear skies!

OpsNormal
11th Nov 2002, 09:49
My dream to once again be a truck driver begins to take form...... ;)

RYAN TCAD
16th Nov 2002, 02:53
Sounds like an Echo MK IV !!!

axiom
18th Nov 2002, 07:43
I always wanted to be a steam train driver, but alas my dream was to come to nothing. Perhaps I may take another look at aviation. Ornithopters come to mind, any suggestions for a sitting down running, flying, cycling, boating machine.

:)

Civil disobedience is the answer (what was the question again ?)