PDA

View Full Version : The Australian Wedding.

Smokie
9th Nov 2002, 16:19
Bruce and Sheila are getting married and during the pre-wedding
arrangements theres a disturbance out in the hallway.
Bluey shouts across the reception room to Bruce.

"MAAATE, THE WEDDINGS OFF ..! SOME [email protected] HAS STOLEN THE BEER, AND SOMEBODYS F*CKED THE BRIDE !!!"

There are groans of disbelief across the assembled company.
About 10 minutes later there is another disturbance out in the Hallway, Bluey comes rushing in again, and again shouts across to Bruce.

"MAAAATE, THE WEDDINGS BACK ON AGAIN, WE'VE FOUND THE BEER......AND THE GUY WHO F*UCKED THE BRIDE HAS APPOLOGISED ...." :D :D

Training Risky
15th Nov 2002, 09:55
Smokie.... Sorry to p*ss on your bonfire mate but if you look on "the Ashes" thread on page 3 of Jetblast, you will find I posted the same joke on the third page around 00:17 8th Nov 02!

And no I'm not a sad tosser who plays his computer all night, I was an insomniac that night!

Cheers

Smokie
16th Nov 2002, 17:29
Training risky,

Sorry mate , not being a cricket fan I have not even looked at that thread, which probably explains why there hasn't been any comments on this one !
I thought that I had probably upset all our friends from down under and that they were deliberately blanking me.

Just a co-incidence then, never mind, I'm off to your thread now to have a nosy and hopefully a good giggle aswell.
:)

Whiskery
17th Nov 2002, 06:55
Doesn't matter!

THAT'S A GREAT JOKE !!!!!!!!!!