19th Mar 2001, 22:41
Ageed !!!

Voodoo 3
19th Mar 2001, 23:40
Parish, What rattled your chain.

Genuinely interested.

Voodoo 3
19th Mar 2001, 23:45
Parish, No need to reply. I just seen the relevant thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYWH
20th Mar 2001, 00:19
Each to their own, I say

cell city, no radar, another bumpy flight

left outer, right inner
20th Mar 2001, 02:10
Can we please please stop this pathetic bickering.

This guy (Gimpboy) has obviously got no where in any sort of career and is so so so bitter that he feels as if he needs to in some way try to bring us all down!!!!

I have nothing but contempt for this little boy who quite clearly warrents no 'reasonable' responses at all from anyone.

NOW ISN'T THIS FANTASTIC EVIDENCE OF HOW TO ANSWER THE OLD FAVOURITE QUESTION IN INTERVIEWS REGARDING THIS WEBSITE....

"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PPRUNE?"

Well, the answer is simply "yes I have, but it is so full of bitter people and inaccurate information that it COULD do more harm than good."

(Off the record, this website is an invaluable source to many for information, encouragement, fun etc etc which are all needed by virtually all of us at some time or another. Long may it continue. Hell, we get v little help from elsewhere!)

So please please stop amusing this frustrated little person, and get back to the task in hand of all getting flying jobs. The guy is lying through his teeth about all his experience etc, and is on a windup mission.

All the best to everyone, and gimpboy, well, I hope for your sake and for the sake of others that you REALLY do get the help you need for your emotional well being, but then I guess you maybe do not understand that yet...Ah well.

LORI

gimpboy
20th Mar 2001, 02:46
left outer, right inner,

Well.. what can I say? - Fair play. I have been thinking and on reflection I have behaved like a chopper on this thread. I feel your post is a touch personal, but your words are your own opinion - you don't know anything about me and I no nothing about you - that is the beauty of this site and what my original thread was talking about -

sure we all bicker but the reality is that the very people we argue with in cyberspace might be a lot closer to us than we realise - I have 'bumped' into a couple of fellow PPruner's already!

Parish and others - whatever your problems with me - lets just forget it and talk about flying instead - much more fun!

So in summary - fellow PPruner's - this is gimpboy apologising. I could just change user names to escape the flak - but I'll stick with this one for now.

left outer, right inner
20th Mar 2001, 02:51
Gimpboy...here here!

I too apologise about 'being a touch personal'. It was out of order of me.

I just can't stand all this bickering :-)

All the best and here's to flying!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

cya LORI

gimpboy
20th Mar 2001, 02:55
Cheers LORI!

All the best to you also :) :)