PDA

View Full Version : The Rocky Horror Show

Uncle Cracker
8th Nov 2002, 11:02
Went to see it (for the first time) the other night at Bradford. It was the best night out I've had in a very long time. I'd seen the film a long time ago and thought it was okay but the live show? It was brilliant. It took me completely by surprise. The audience partici.............pation was as funny as hell. No, I didn't "dress" for the occasion as I went on the bike and it would have been a bit cold, but I was in a very small minority. Anybody else been/going?

Mr_Grubby
8th Nov 2002, 14:16
We have seen the show three times now. Love it. Very good indeed.

Never had the b*lls to dress up though. Mrs G. says I don't look my best in stiletto heels, fish net stockings and a suspender belt.

Still, what we do in the privacy of our own home is no ones business !!!

Regards,

Mr & Mrs G.

:) :) :)

Rollingthunder
8th Nov 2002, 14:33
Bring toast.

Just an other number
8th Nov 2002, 15:55
OK Let's have the earliest attendance at the show. I'll start with 1977 in Chelsea. Any better bets?

And we went on my bike Suzy GT500 - those were the days...

Uncle Cracker
8th Nov 2002, 16:15
Hey J a o n
I rode a kettle the day after the show!

PFLsAgain
8th Nov 2002, 16:32
Went to see it a few years ago in Brum. The theatre (spoilsports) were very insistant that people shouldn't take "props" in. They searched absolutely everyone and were confiscating toast, rice, water pistols etc, etc.

Still, loads of people managed to smuggle stuff in. Two extraordinarily fat girls in front of me smiled when I muttered about the meaness of the ban. They then turned round and produced two very large water pistols. Where they'd hidden them, I really hate to think! :eek: :eek: :D

the funky munky
8th Nov 2002, 22:26
Not to mention Kit Kats or newspapers.

flowman
8th Nov 2002, 22:36
just an other number

I was at the King's Road Theatre production in '77 as well. It was absolutely fantastic. Went with a mate visiting from Rhodesia (as it was then), he couldn't believe his eyes. There were people in strange costumes wandering up and down the aisles (and I don't mean safari suits!).
The next night we went to see "A Bed Full of Foreigners" thinking it would be quite kinky too. Turned out the stars were Terry Scott and June Whitfield! We left after 20 minutes. It was as funny as leprosy.
Now, where did I leave my stockings?

flowman

Huck
9th Nov 2002, 13:43
Eastwood Mall Cinemas, 1981, Birmingham Alabama U.S.A.

"Time Warp," anyone?

Slasher
10th Nov 2002, 02:33
Youve got the biggest t!ts on the planet
Janet
Your p.ussey is hot so Ill fan it
Janet
Im so hard for you I cant stand it!
Janet
Dammit Janet I love you.....
If your cl!tty is itchy Ill scratch it
Janet
If your horney as sh!t then Ill match it
Janet
And Ive got the clap so dont catch it!
Janet
Dammit Janet.....

Shes astounding
Vagina needs "meating"
[email protected] takes its toll.
I remember...
Doing her vagine walls
Sucking those t!ttys when
sex was just brawling
and "you pr!ck!" she'd be calling.....
Lets screw her vagine wall again!
Its just a thrust to the left
While she wrestles a fight
With your hands on her t!ts
And you squeeze in tight
With a pelvic thrust
Drive her snatch insayayayane
Lets screw her vagine wall again
Lets screw her vagine wall again

PS I seen the one with Tim Curry in the late 70s.

reynoldsno1
10th Nov 2002, 19:59
Saw it at the King's Road Theatre in '77 as well, with Tim Curry & Richard O'Brien. Remember many of the cast were lying under the seats as the audience came in, and scared the s*** out of a large number of punters when they appeared...

Chimbu chuckles
11th Nov 2002, 10:05
Yeah saw it in Sydney in the late 70s...Tim Curry...think I went 4 or 5 times in the end.

Chuck.

FlyingForFun
11th Nov 2002, 11:29
Not into it myself, but I used to know a girl who went to see it several times a year. I asked her what was so special about it, and she couldn't explain it. She was a bit eccentric, so I didn't expect a decent explaination!

I did get to see quite a few pics of her and her friends dressed up for the show, which was good. Unfortunately, most of them were either jail-bait, or only just about legal but far too young for me.

She's gone off to university now, haven't seen her for a couple of years. I'd imagine she's seen the show quite a few more times since I last saw her though! Mad. Completely mad.

FFF
----------------