PDA

View Full Version : Por favor - Special Request information Bus Service Huesca - Sabinanigo/Panticosa.

Tom the Tenor
8th Nov 2002, 01:12
Buenas dias a todos! Please forgive me for writing in English. My Spanish is very poor. My wife and I were married in September 2002 and we did not go on honeymoon as my poor father died around the same time. We are now to go on honeymoon in February 2003 in northern Spain. We will be flying from Cork to Stansted with Ryanair and from Stansted to Barcelona with Go. We will then take a bus from Barcelona to Huesca and I have the timetable but my search of the internet has to date failed in my effort to get any information of the buses from Huesca to Sabinanigo/Panticosa. Por favor, can anyone help? If you wish you can email me at [email protected] Gracias! :)

ikeratc
9th Nov 2002, 11:49
Hi Tom!

You may find some information on these web sites:

www.dphuesca.es/turismo/

www.redaragon.com/turismo/

There you can find some information about tourism offices and transportation means.

Anyway, if you try in google.com write in the search box "turismo+huesca" and you will find more links.

Hope this will help you. And enjoy your honeymoon:D

Regards,

IKER

minimumclean
9th Nov 2002, 13:59
"Hasta la pasta...." ;)

Tom the Tenor
9th Nov 2002, 14:43
Thank you all for your kindness. I now have the information I need. Our Go flight arrives in BCN at 1030 and we will leave for Huesca at 1600 so we will at least be able to tour around La Rambla and see some other sites first. The Huesca bus arrives at 2020 and our connecting bus for Sabi leaves at 2030 - a tight connection but I recall from an earlier trip to Badajoz last year that the bus company might hold the Sabi bus for us. Hope so, anyway! Gracias a todos!