PDA

View Full Version : BA written test.

Air Time
28th Jan 2001, 20:15
Hi, I have to attend a BA selection day next month and was wondering if anyone knew the latest topic for the Memo / Letter writing test? Also does anyone know where I can find indepth information on how airlines economizing themselves? Is there a source of information out there that discusses ways of "economic flying"?
Thanks everyone. :)

Speedy G
29th Jan 2001, 00:15
What date are you atending on?

Air Time
29th Jan 2001, 13:21
I'm attending on the 1st March. Also does anyone know if the format for the maths test has changed. I heard a rumour that you know get to use a calculator. Is this true or false?
Cheers!

ABZ no.2
29th Jan 2001, 16:05
Are you guys talking about aptitude testing or F.B's. If you are discussing apts then firstly, there is no letter writing tests and secondly, unfortunately no calculators allowed, you shouldn't really need them however, the numeracy questions themselves are not difficult it is the time constraints that may prove problematic. Good luck guys/girls.

Air Time
29th Jan 2001, 21:22
I'm attending the first selection process after the initial application form. I thought that according to WWW's guide to the assessment process that I would be required to do a letter/memo test on that day.

JT8
29th Jan 2001, 23:13
Air Time,

You have on the first selection stage:

1. Maths test
2. Verbal Reasoning
3. Micropat tests

Final board you have:

1. Teamwork exercise
2. Written/memo exercise
3. Interview

Good luck,

JT8 :)

Speedy G
30th Jan 2001, 00:04
Does anyone know what the current F.B written test question is anyway please?

Speedy

Air Time
30th Jan 2001, 13:24
Thanks JT8, ABZ no2, and anyone else out there who has provided information on the selection days. I owe you all vast numbers of beers!
Cheers All! :)

RevStar
30th Jan 2001, 14:26
Speedy G,

R U attending the FB towards the end of next month? If so, mail me - see if we're on the same one! (also can combine info)

RS.