PDA

View Full Version : missing links

perceval
3rd Nov 2002, 11:39
hi , i am trying to get in touch with some old mates from the west indies with whom i have lost touch with the years .Alain Fanchette from Martinique ( he used to have a flying school/charter cie in TFFF ) , Nicolas duval from Air Caraibes and Erskine Headley from Barbados (I left him in the States doing his IR in 97 ) , Anybody could help with an e-mail adress ??

Marcellaa
20th Oct 2006, 22:57
:D :D :D :D hi , i am trying to get in touch with some old mates from the west indies with whom i have lost touch with the years .Alain Fanchette from Martinique ( he used to have a flying school/charter cie in TFFF ) , Nicolas duval from Air Caraibes and Erskine Headley from Barbados (I left him in the States doing his IR in 97 ) , Anybody could help with an e-mail adress ??

Marcellaa
21st Oct 2006, 01:59
hi. Percy, even though this is an old message u posted many years ago i thought i would answer u anyway, Fanchette is still in martinique write to me and i can give u all the details on how to get a hold of him if u are still trying to get in contact with him. :O :ok: