PDA

View Full Version : Emirates airline interview.......

dejvu
3rd Nov 2002, 03:12
hey guys and gals, i will have the interview with EK on 16th Nov, in hongkong, i just wonder what kind of applicants they r looking for..:(

mmm i m a duty officer of the airport authority hong kong
i m familiar with the airport and airlines operations, as well as some knowledge of flight ops.
i know the emergency procedure manual and have been working in the control centre for 1.5 yrs :D

so how should i present myself during the interview? should i mention all these experiences?? mmmmmm

oh by the way i speak fluent english, cantonese and mandarin..will it be an advantage for me??????

i hope u guys can help me !! :) as i m really nervous about being a cabin crew....i wanna fly and see the world!:rolleyes:

ronnie123
3rd Nov 2002, 03:32
NOTHING TO BEING NERVOUS ABOUT BEING CABIN CREW !

just dress REAL SMART, VV IMP FOR CABIN CREW JOB.
let them know you have all this knowldge about the aviation indstry, should not be so hard read about EK on their web site.

And also pls tell me how to appply for the same job, and is this HK based or DXB based position.

Fiction
3rd Nov 2002, 06:22
Only one BASE for EK crew.......DXB :cool: :cool: :cool:

dejvu
3rd Nov 2002, 07:00
well i do have some knowledge about the aviation industry and i m interested to know more of them too.....

and yes i will have to base in DXB

but i think it is not a really bad place to live ( kinda like a tourist paradise )

i had an interview with VS last week in Hong Kong but not quite sure if i would be succeed or not - they only need to fly HKG - LHR ..so weird!

but for EK..u can fly every ports they have! i think that is more interesting.. except u have to serve the indians......mmmmmm

nickmelb
3rd Nov 2002, 08:01
dejvu

If you do a search on "emirates" on this website you will find heaps of info about their interviews...

drop me an email if you have any questions..

cheers

nick:p

dejvu
3rd Nov 2002, 12:02
HEY nick mon ami ,

cant find the Emirates information, can u send me more information about it? my email [email protected], merci beau coup!!

mmmm i did try to send my CV and everything to FINNAIR before but they only employ people who can speak fluent Finnish and only do the employment in Finland! also they only have 3 weekly flight to HKG from HEL via BKK so i dont think they need any chinese speaking cabin crew.

i also tried LH before as they urgently needed some chinese speaking crew but then there was a crew from mainland China said i didnt speak PERFECT Mandarin..oh dear..i flied all the way from HKG to FRA and they didnt even pay me back..just for the interview!!! anyway please do me a favour nick~~~ u've got my email and i expect to hear from u soon1!

cheers

dejvu