PDA

View Full Version : More strange noises on Pprune?

greatorex
1st Nov 2002, 11:16
As if the sea-shore sounds weren't bad enough (I'm sure they make me want to go to the loo), I'm sure I heard a sound on Pprune this morning that sounded like a mountain goat being strangled. Is it 'the voices' again or did I really hear this?

Help!!!!!!!!!! :confused: ;) :confused: ;)

forget
1st Nov 2002, 12:05
I'm getting the same thing. What, and from where??

flapsforty
1st Nov 2002, 12:32
I just switch off the sound, but that's obviously not a solution if you like listening to music while surfing.
Some tips on how to get rid of the ritualistic slaughterhouse sounds here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68516), last posts of the thread specifically.
Good luck! :)

--------------------
flapsforty
ModBod

greatorex
2nd Nov 2002, 12:15
Cheers Guys and Gals, glad to know I'm not going mad! - Well, Madder :D ;) :D ;)

Caslance
3rd Nov 2002, 06:18
Phew!! What a relief!!:D

I, too, am glad it wasn't just me.

Also maybe Mrs Caslance will now believe that I'm not hiding a sheep in my office.;) :D ;) :D

Big_Yellow_Bird
3rd Nov 2002, 07:14
Oh. Thats where that sound was comming from. My god. I just normally leave my internet running, and last night I woke up hearing this odd sort of clickity thud. Of course, Pprune was running on my PC. I was moving all my bloody units looking for a giant moth or cricket or some sort of large bug. God, I feel like such a fool now. LOL :o

BYB