View Full Version : BA selection process for externals

blueangel
3rd May 2001, 01:37
Hey ya ou there,

I am a german BA applicant and I am actually confused about the selection process at BA. You know you can read all their selction steps on the BA homepage but for externals it seems to be different. I sent off my applcation form just one month ago and I am now ivited to an, like they said on the phone, interview and I don't really know what is expecting me. Is it the personal interview already or the group assessments? I have got my date on the 18th of June and they phoned up to give me my flight and I am going there in the morning and have to go back well what does that have to mean?!? Do they want to do all the selection process on one day or?
I would be very pleased about anybody giving me a clue what is going on or a tip what I am expecting. Maybe there is also an external out there having the same problem,

thanx you all out there!!!

international bog trotter
3rd May 2001, 02:55
it sounds to me like you have skipped the aptitudes if so, (the english comprehension can be a killer if its not your first language).

Interview, group exercise, essay, come back for a sim assessment (DEP).

Lucifer
3rd May 2001, 12:10
ASk the Kiwi guy on this page: seems to be doing the same thing: saving you travel costs perhaps?

Girt_bar
4th May 2001, 15:38
I am the Kiwi guy you speak of :-)

I got the same call "your INTERVIEW will be at...."

As I stated in a past post the delay was very bad over the phone so I am waiting for the correspondence to reach my mailbox. If that doesn't clear things up I will ring them back.