PDA

View Full Version : Qantas International

jupiter2
31st Oct 2002, 06:37
Watch for advertisement this weekend recruiting for cabin crew, non language speakers.

nickmelb
31st Oct 2002, 06:56
as of today (31 oct) you can apply to QF via the staffcv website....good luck kids!

skypryncess
1st Nov 2002, 04:29
Thanks out there for the information guys. Now is anyone out there brave enough to tell us which bases?

nickmelb
1st Nov 2002, 06:43
hey boyz and girls

http://www.qantas.com.au/info/about/employment/flightAttendants

the big news is on the website...good luck in applying to everybody hope you get an interview

cheersssss

nick:p

skypryncess
1st Nov 2002, 21:52
guys, call it paranoia but I applied on thursday night and have not received an automated response. I was expecting confirmation immediately as with Virgin Blue. Has anyone out there been responded to? I have made mistakes using this site before. I would like to make sure that this is not another one.
Cheers

nickmelb
2nd Nov 2002, 00:52
skyprincess....myself and a few other mates applied all on thursday...we all havent received a message back yet..so i wouldnt worry 2 much just yet..the system is probably overloaded with people applying!

took me a few days once to get a response from an airline i had applied 2..

cheers

nick:p

Cart_tart
3rd Nov 2002, 03:04
Does anyone know if you have to upload a photo of yourself??
I don't have a scanner or a digital camera so it'll be a problem for me to do it.
I haven't had a return email from them either ( I applied Thurs) so hopefully its not because I didn't upload a pic.
Also any ideas on the format of interviews this time round? Still the usual 1st, 2nd and 3rd stages?
cheers
ct xx

wing8
3rd Nov 2002, 05:39
Cart-tart

Hi,

I too was worried about this as I don't have access to scanner etc but a friend of mine applied yesterday without photo and has received confirmation of receipt of application via his given email address,and...at the end of the application Qantas advises applicant that if they require further info they will contact you via email.Don't worry,I'm sure there are lots of applicants out there without access to scanner and they will get to see you face to face on the assessment day anyway...Wish you and all the others lots and lots of luck with your application.
Cheers:)

kjay
5th Nov 2002, 05:01
Hi all.

Dont worry too much about recieving your confimation, I only just recieved mine today and I applied on Saturday. It took 4 days they must have had a huge amount of applicants.
Good Luck to everyone.

Cheers, kjay
;)

peanut pusher
5th Nov 2002, 13:50
Guys the advert is for both Long & Short haul flying. We are filing the short list for future positions. First interviews maybe Dec. 02 but looking more at Jan 2003. Good luck we have a complete new format that will target a personality type.

cabinboy
6th Nov 2002, 04:05
Does anyone know if it is necessary to complete the psychological test on www.cabincrew.staffcv for the qantas recruitment ? I know that it was added long before QF joined staffcv, but I just imagined it was for virgin only ?

An email from staffcv advisded me that the QF application has changed but, after having a look at it doesn't appear to have ?

I am against filling this profile out as I would rather QF see the real me/candidate rather than a psycho test completed on the internet before deciding if they will interview my friend or not !

Peanut pusher, why are QF recruiting for SYD L/H when so many other L/H staff want to tsfr to SYD from MEL/PER ?

Good Luck to everyone