PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Flight Training

Box the Tug
30th Oct 2002, 20:31
Hello all, finally got round to posting after lurking for quite some time. IM planning a career change to fATPL via the modular route, hopefully starting early next year if everything goes according to plan. Does anyone have any experience of Atlantic flight Training that they are willing to share? I have looked at their website and performed a search on the topic but it all seems to be about the fugile scheme. Their name never seems to come up here in discussions on which school to choose. I live about a thirty minute drive from Coventry Airport so it would make it the logical choice if it was suitable. I know AFT do the writtens but everyone on this forum seems to recommend Bristol. It would make life easier doing the writtens with AFT as its just down the road and I would not incur any accommodation expenses on the brush ups etc. Like wise for the CPL and maybe the IR. Any comments or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

:)

rmbeez
31st Oct 2002, 01:21
i did my instrument & multi rating at atlantic. Excellent place, very friendly, well maintained aircraft (cessna 310's when I was there). Can't tell u anything about the ground school but would recommend you go & give them a visit.:)