View Full Version : easyJet factorised hours?

OBK!
30th Oct 2002, 12:51
On there requirements part of the pilot recruitment website it states:

"Our minimum general requirments for First Officers are 1500 hours (unfrozen ATPL). We have taken a very small number of low hour pilots and these have mainly been from the CTC selection process, however, it would be unusual for the airline to recruit a pilot that does not hold an unfrozen ATPL."

Then in the table of factorised hours below it shows that:

Single Engine/non airline = 3

So does this mean you multiply the number of hours you have as SEP P1 by 3? And if you have 1,500 after you've factorised then you meet the requirements?

Confused :confused:

Gin Slinger
30th Oct 2002, 12:56

OBK!
30th Oct 2002, 13:02
Getting too excited then, it must of been a typo! :rolleyes:

Gin Slinger
30th Oct 2002, 13:08
Indeed. My aviation mentor told me to just keep onwards and upwards and you’ll achieve your goals eventually.

OBK!
30th Oct 2002, 13:12
GS, you currently doing GroundSchool? Must be the reason why where the only two peoeple talking during this time of the day!

Currently going through Human Performance, the most boring subject in the world...4 chapters to do before the next progress test. :rolleyes:

Gin Slinger
30th Oct 2002, 13:24
Hi OBK!

Yes, I’m actually almost finished distance learning groundschool.

I’ve got 13 out 14 – just waiting to resit PoF in December.

This is my lazy week; I’m off to Florida to a spot of flying on the 5th.

Human Performance. Yes. What can I say? Trust me, you’ll be begging for more once you’ve experienced the joys of Air Law. Don’t worry about HP (or AL for that matter), because there’s tons of good feedback knocking around.

Off to the gym for some thrashing around and contemplation of the delightful young instructoress – she brings fitness to a new level!

Have fun!