PDA

View Full Version : JAA propaguanda, it's scandalous!

ronchonner
17th Mar 2001, 03:51
hello,
last week i read the flight international about to "relax" the green card.
this is a false propaguanda.A green card is a visa to immigre(immigrant visa) inthe USA, a work permit is a(non immigrant) visa given by an employer to work temporarly in the USA.
the correct type of work permit is a H2B visa, which is for unseasonal workers.

in fact, the guy who wrote this bull...t doesnt know what is talking about.
yes, they try once again to tell you, start a training in europe because the USA is looking for pilots.this is a SCAM, a big LIE!!!
I read something about the MCC, MCC is required for everybody...i wait for the SCC (safety crew cockpit), and the OCC, and the ICC....anyway, it s easy to create a date bank of questions and send people in a class room for hours and hours of ground schools.
and who pay for that???YOU!

I read a school in england would like to do the training in a 2 pilots plane...do you know how much this costs?!!!
soon you will do your "solo"in a b737.
please, stop the ridicule!
1. there is not a shortage of pilot.
2. schools use propaguanda to find rich students.
3.JAR FCL is a scam created by EU schools.

so please, wake up!
stop to fly, start dreaming!
any comment would be appreciated.Serious comments only!

Wee Weasley Welshman
17th Mar 2001, 04:27
Umm, slightly confused I think you are.

The US is getting short of pilots and Congress is alarmed and annoyed at US pilot labor organisations. Therefore they are choosing to make threatening noises about letting floods of immigrants in with pilots licenses.

This has nothing to do with EU flying schools. They only teach JAA courses which are not valid in the USA. Therefore they have no motivation to cite a US shortage of pilots - or impending immigrations relaxation - as a reason to start training with them.

JAA has been a nightmare for the EU flying colleges.

ronchonner
17th Mar 2001, 04:43
yeah, maybe i m confused!!!
but heh, it s pretty complicated.
i hope it s true what you say.

rolling circle
17th Mar 2001, 04:59
OK ronchonner, the first few posts were mildly amusing but now you're just wasting bandwidth. Joke over - crawl back into your shell.

BlueLine
17th Mar 2001, 18:03
revcounter

Is Propaguanda in Mexico, South America or Africa? I'd like to go there.