PDA

View Full Version : Farnair Doesn't Pay !!!

I Don't Work Here
29th Oct 2002, 11:01
seems that most of the semi employed personal at FRN are haveing a hard time trying to get there last bit of money owed to them.... typical of a small chicken s.h.#.t company like that..

news on the inside is that most of the local crowd have a great deal of incriminating evidence against this outfit.:rolleyes:

I Don't Work Here
30th Oct 2002, 10:04
Farnairs last AirBus flight today... sending the aircraft to a bone yard somewhere in France i hear.:(

MaxBlow
12th Dec 2002, 12:36
True ! They don´t pay vacation and pension and like this try to screw a group of very hard working people.
What can you expect ?
Mr H. probably doesn´t know better, it´s the second airline that
he let go down (Schreiner / FRN)

What comes around - goes around !

Merry X-MAS (you might find your pay check under the tree)

:mad:

Aviation Trainer too
12th Dec 2002, 13:44
Mr H left Schreiner because there were changes needed to save the company. The MD and CEO were the ones to blame.. it was a sad day when he left!

About FRN I know nothing

I Don't Work Here
12th Dec 2002, 19:07
:mad:
Well from what I hear,, this company would rather the flight crew pay them for the privilege of working there.. Sounds to me like they have worked their crew’s to the bone and all the while following the bare minimum with regards to WRR, not to mention many other safety issues that were conveniently swept under the proverbial carpet..

Maybe it is best that the Heavy Tin operation has hit the dirt ,, before it might have really happened….

I feel very sorry for the hard working teams of guys that are now feeling the pinch of the ‘penny pincher’…. Take, take, take,, and give nothing to the guys that really do the work…

Typical.. ..

Good show Mr. H… hope you can sleep at night,, no need for that x CR2

justforfun
1st Jan 2003, 16:11
Just want to wish a Happy New Year to all the ex FRN guys... hope things look up for you in 2003!

COV (ex!)

:D

MaxBlow
20th Jan 2003, 14:17
(...) and yet we´re still waiting for our pension ! Vacation days have not been paid at all.
According to the office they have ´severe cashflow´problems.
Well, they have enough to set up a new low cost company in Germany called express-airways.