PDA

View Full Version : Ambo's and Police at ADL

AutoCoarsenHigh
28th Oct 2002, 03:30
Anyone know anything about a couple of Ambulances and a Police car meeting a VB flight on Sunday morning in ADL? Ambulances are easily explained I suppose but the presence of the police sparked some interest. Only saw one person come down the back stairs and onto a stretcher. The police were certainly taking a keen interest...

wot_tha
29th Oct 2002, 00:30
"Only saw one person come down the back stairs and onto a stretcher."

Geez, there's one for the books. Thought a more likely senario would have been "Only saw one person come down the stairs and she was on a stretcher on her back !!!!" I am however only referring to the person in the female sense as that is more politically correct than he these days. Was she wearing a red jacket by chance, maybe not, they may have removed that already :D

"The police were certainly taking a keen interest..."

I bet they were !!!!! :D

V1OOPS
29th Oct 2002, 11:43
Only saw one person come down the back stairs and onto a stretcher I believe a guy awoke totally bewildered on arrival and couldn't recall even getting on a plane that day.

Might have been the result of his friends assuming that the Bucks' party TV advert really is a 'post-your-drunk-and-feathered-mate-home' service offered by VB .... ? :)