28th Oct 2002, 05:30
left side of the sheet doesn't count mate

drexel
28th Oct 2002, 05:49
you lost me there poo guru sorry i mean ski guru
:D

Raingauge
29th Oct 2002, 09:13
With the way the KU operators operate, I wouldn't be suprised if all of thoughs Bungles were done in a 7 day period. Have the guys up there figured out how to work out Flight and Duty times yet, or is that little bit of legislation still swept under the carpet?. I'd rather stand on a corner wearing fish-net-stockings, and a bit of make-up than work for one of thoughs pilot degrading companies as I'd essentially be doing what all the poor pilots are doing in KU, but at least I'd be earning some money.

drexel
29th Oct 2002, 11:07
duty times what duty times my boss told me they have been
abolished ,but thats a whole new topic isnt rain man
you sound like you are abit dissgruntled with the KNX way.
have you any bungle figures.4 in a day is the record
4 times seven = 28

exmexican
29th Oct 2002, 11:20
All operators in the north west automatically recieve an exemption from CAO 48 allowing them to do whatever they please.
" A pilot shall not be rostered to fly and a pilot shall not fly an aircraft unless he/she is able to board or be loaded into the aircraft, speak coherently(language not specified), and complete the operation to the commercial success of the operator."
" A pilot is available for duty any time up to and including death by fatigue or develops enough spine to say "no".

drexel
30th Oct 2002, 12:32
please sir may I have some more ? MORE?

CAO 48 thats some kind of Italian after shave. must go get my 3 sleep period .sorry vision blurry, feeling weak.

flyboy6876
31st Oct 2002, 04:51
I don't know about number of times, but I have heard of someone doing a scenic over the Bungles in a Citation :eek:

Satchmo
31st Oct 2002, 05:28
I did a 475 trip stint over the bungles and I personally know pilots that have over 500. The local rumour was that you lost your mind after the 500 barrier...I got out in the nick of time

W84me
31st Oct 2002, 12:22
Does just over 600 laps in a 12 month period of the Rock and Olga's sound sad ? All in a 207 that never wanted to climb.:(

redsnail
31st Oct 2002, 13:17
I didn't do 500 thank goodness. Got out after 256.
I know a guy who did the bungle scenic in a Falcon 20. He assures me that he wasn't too low. (Can't spill the pax's champagne, can we?)
A crew in an AN 146 had a look at Lake Argyle while waiting for the runway to be cleared of a bent Queenair.

drexel
2nd Nov 2002, 07:00
we have pictures of a hornet in the bungles pattern we were all hoping he
was going to turn it into a glass wasteland.
do you guys in the big jets go "not another LA run"!