PDA

View Full Version : Hours Logging ??????

ASV
25th Oct 2002, 21:36
HELLO THERE , WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IS THE ((COMPUTERIEZ HOURS LOGGING SYSTEM )) ANY ONE CAN HELP ME PLIZZZZ..

TNX FOR ALL....:rolleyes:

GLSNightPilot
26th Oct 2002, 06:58
A search for "pilot logbook program" or similar should turn up a plethora of programs. Take your pick.

rotorcraig
26th Oct 2002, 23:26
ASV

I have an Excel Spreadsheet that acts as a backup of my Log Book, it also allows me to check invoices.

I've EMailed you my contact details, you're welcome to a copy if you'd like one.

Cheers,

RC

whirlycopter
28th Oct 2002, 09:04
RC

Any chance you could e-mail me that spreadsheet, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

rotorcraig
28th Oct 2002, 17:38
Whirly,

There should be an EMail on it's way to you via PPrune Admin.

If you mail me back I'll forward the spreadsheet.

Cheers,

RC

magbreak
29th Oct 2002, 07:32
I have a logbook program I wrote on Access (database). Once the data is in you can pull out whatever data you want. i.e hours by type, registration, pilot. Annual hours as a summary, monthly hours for your entire logbook and hours for any dates you wish to enter.

I've been using it for three years now and it appears to be bug free!

If anyone is interested email me and I'll send a copy.

ASV
29th Oct 2002, 20:09
Hi Magbreak.....

yes Pls i'm interested to have this software .and if u could send it to me at this address that will be appreciated ..

mailto:[email protected]

cheers :)

magbreak
29th Oct 2002, 20:09
Thanks for the interest folks.

I will email a copy to all those who've been in touch. Give me a day or so to make it a bit more 'user freindly' and write some instructions so you're not totally in the dark and I'll send them out.

papaindia55 flaps
29th Oct 2002, 20:40
Magbreak, you haven't got time for that! start doing some bloody work and stop misleading people with promises of the all-singing, all-dancing mega program. The so called log book program is crap and doesn't do what you say it will. See you tomorow, or in court whichever comes first!!

ASV
31st Oct 2002, 10:30
:confused: