PDA

View Full Version : Where is the prawn juice when I need it........

brockenspectre
25th Oct 2002, 17:01
y'all will remember a thread i started a while back about folks who don't belong (and aren't visiting) parking in the private off-road parking space of the block of apartments where I live and the verdict was "pour defrosted prawn juice down air vents".

Well, I was just making a cup of tea in kitchen. Look out - nice silver BMW pulls in, parks up, two guys I don't recognise get out and ...amble out of the car park and into the next site (neighbouring "more fancy" apartments!).

Right now I need some prawn juice so I can zooooooooom down and pour it in air vents!!!

This is soooo cheeky. I am home this p.m. (my contract finished today) but the other occupants of condos are due home from now on and, I am sure, some will have to end up parking on the street because of these a*%holes!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:mad:

spud's on the job
25th Oct 2002, 17:14
ram a large potato as far onto/up the exhaust as you can, makes for a rather entertaining POP! when the blighters drive off.:cool:

ORAC
25th Oct 2002, 17:18
You could always just let two of the tyres down. Rather a hassle when you only have one spare.................

rob_frost
25th Oct 2002, 17:24
I think I read somewhere lots of butter and uncooked popcorn mixed together down the exhaust produces some interesting effects... Might have been castor oil or something though. It should produce lots of white smoke. Just wait till the popcorn is done...:D

FlyingForFun
25th Oct 2002, 17:38
If you put anything up the exhaust pipe, I'd make sure your car isn't parked directly behind the other car!

Of course, sugar in the petrol tank is a sure-fire way to cause problems, although it'll probably cause a bit more damage than you'd like. And it's difficult to get past the lock on the petrol cap. Oh well.

FFF
----------------

brockenspectre
25th Oct 2002, 18:49
Thanks guys!! last time this issue was debated, because of the various laws against causing criminal damage the prawn juice was considered to be the most effective (and offensive) route to not causing such damage!

I still like all the vengeful suggestions though!!!

:D

Rollingthunder
25th Oct 2002, 18:58
Reminds me of the old story of a guy whose bank wronged him terribly and he couldn't get satisfaction.

Rents a safe deposit box under another name and puts a whole fresh fish in the box. The fish soon wasn't fresh. The bank's second problem was determining which box.

Cuddles
25th Oct 2002, 19:18
A nice squishy doggy poo, scooped off the pavement and placed on top of the windscreen wiper assembly.

They will undoubtedly try to use the wipers to remove it.

Smeary smeary:D

Mr_Grubby
25th Oct 2002, 19:41
Rollingthunder, you reminded me of my old school days.

In 1963 there was a
particularly odious kid in my class. So I bought in a kipper one day and selotaped it to the underside of his desk. After a few days the teachers started to smell something was not right. We all said, 'Please Sir, It's Jones Minor, he always smells like that'
After about a week the classroom had to be closed down. After much re-rostering of lessons and disruption the Janitor found the Kipper. I kept quite.
If Mr Kirkby, Head Master, Waltham Toll Bar School,
Grimsby. is on line, I'm sorry Sir.

Mr G:o :o :o