View Full Version : they hire FAA pilots in england....!ah ah ah!

ronchonner
30th Apr 2001, 23:38
this is what i found on a web site!they hire US citizen in england!
why to spend so much money when you can work with a FAA license in europe!???
guys, you suck!!!!where do u want to go with your little piece of paper of JAA, FROZEN atp, 200h....ah ah ah!

ONLY European or US Captains and First Officers TYPE RATED and CURRENT on DC9/MD83
required. Long term contract with base in England starting May.

Ice100
1st May 2001, 00:00
Hey burger for brain!!!

I wouldŽn hire a pilot from usa to clean my toilet so f*$# off and stay in your (perfect) country.

p.s. they put FAA pilots in the ad to be polite.

Yo!
1st May 2001, 00:11
Ice 100, couldn't agree more, although I suppose Ron might be the exeption to the level of maturity of most US pilots. Ron F*** off. Or perhaps we should just ignore him....

And before you say it, no hard feelings, OK?

HomerSimpson
1st May 2001, 03:39
Ron,

Why would you be looking for a job in crappy old England if your job is *perfect and in a *perfect country. If fact while I'm on my soap box, what licences do you have, how long have you held them, how long have you been with your present employer and how many hours do you have? (FS2000 are not applicable). And how old are you? Your spelling and grammer make you around 5 years old.

You also seem to be Mr Perfect, with your US job being paid loads of cash and enjoying bitching about the UK system. Well, when you think about it, the only difference between the FAA and JAR is that JAR is relatively new and is still ironing out its problems. Most of the acheivement is around bringing foreign nations together to act as one. God knows how hard that is, especially when each country has its own ideals and barriers. As for the FAA, well this administration has been around for years and they still haven't got it right (and they probably won't either).

You also seem to bitch about people studying approved courses and trying to get a job after 200 hours or so. Well, if you probably bothered to look at the idea of most of these approved courses are geared to allow intergration straight into an airline. Whether or not someone should be in the right hand seat of an airline is down to the company not you.

And for your information, most companies recruit FAA pilots under dispensations gained from their national authority for flying in Europe. If flying for a European Carrier is so bad why do FAA pilots want to be here? The idea of an FAA pilot who studies 3 days before his/her exams reading books which have the questions and answers in them just amuses me. What do you want next? The aircraft to fly itself, or is that why Boeing invented autopilots? To enable the FAA pilot such as you RON to be able to make a safe flight because if something went wrong you would not have the book which gave you the correct answer in front of you?

If my post has offended any FAA pilot other the RON I am sorry. You probably have studied hard to obtain your ratings just like your colleagues on this side of the Atlantic. My post is to point out the errors in every post of RONs which just shows the mentality and maturity of the person writing the thread.

And of course Ron, every offence is intended. Plus you can also kiss my a$$.

I now only have two words for you.......the second one is off!

* where the word perfect is shown please delete and insert $hit

Best regards to every pilot on this planet without a bad attitude.

Homer ;)

------------------
Duff, Duff, that Wonderful stuff. Ummmmm Doughnuts

SpeedBird22
1st May 2001, 03:49
Deja vu. Must..lie...down.

;) ;) ;) ;)