View Full Version : Anyone at / been to West Michigan University?

Dizzy
30th Apr 2001, 21:50
I have already done a search on this subject and would like to know more.

Anyone at / been there in the not too dim and distant past could give me an honest overview please.

What does their ATPL(A) course cost?

All replies gratefully received.

"I am going to enjoy this!"

mad-andy
1st May 2001, 01:57
There was a guy lecturing at London Guildhall Uni who arrived about 1999.
His name I think is Mike Alderton.Lives near Manston.Well he lectured at West Mich Uni for a while.You may be able to contact him through there web-site.If i remember they have their lecturer details on the web-site.Hope this helps.

(If she gives you a choice go flying)

Ozymandias
1st May 2001, 19:29
Why don't you email the Head of Training. He will give you an immediate and accurate answer. His name name is Martyn Dickinson and you will find him at [email protected]
It is an excellent place to study with the very best of everything. Good luck

Hect1
1st May 2001, 22:49
What can you say about a school that trains the worlds Best Airline cadets (BA) and produces a pass rate of JAA exams results that are truly second to none !!!!!!

Sample what everybody else knows....

Blended-winglets
2nd May 2001, 00:15
I can highly recommend the instructors (Geoff Whitehurst,Martin Grant, Gill Sinclair, Martyn Dickninson) that they have teaching at Michigan as they taught me at FlightSaefty. They will get you through the exams if you put the work in.

Dizzy
4th May 2001, 02:04
Thanks very much to all.
Sounds like it's worth a visit.
Once again thanks!

"I am going to enjoy this!"

Weasel
4th May 2001, 16:48
Had a great time there, great people, great instructors, great atmosphere, great a/c.....as long as you don't mind drinking Budweiser for a year!

presbycusis
5th May 2001, 00:11
Hey Ozymandias - methinks you need to change your profile since I do believe it's over a year since you moved elsewhere!

Hi weasel - congrats on getting through finally - guess it was lack of Buwheiser that held you up for a moment at the gravy strokes!

This should get people guessing...