PDA

View Full Version : Algeria/ Rossair and Co

split bus
23rd Oct 2002, 13:12
Recently, I have been approached by several operators to go and fly 1900s in Algeria and the vicinity. It seems each oil company wants its own plane !!! Good to see that some part of the market isn't totally DEAD.... But how to make a wise decision ? Benavia is going down, total bankruptcy (I was told...), Tassili Airways (advert in Flight international) is only for a short contract, until they get their pilots rated, and Rossair.......

Well I heard good and bad stuff about them : they too could be in financial problems, rumours telling the MD wants to get all operations run from Holland, so having to get EU rated pilots, and that the 1900s in Algeria are broken (effis and sands etc...). Does anyone knows more about them ?:rolleyes:

planecrazi
23rd Oct 2002, 18:11
Split Bus- If you are serious in finding out, why not write to them other than slagging different companies.
If you go back 30 days on this very site, you will see a Rossair topic dd.4th October, and in that discussion is someone called "Rudeman" whom I believe will answer your questions right on about Rossair. This way you will know a little more .