PDA

View Full Version : The Cabinboy/Cloud 9 " challenge "

cabinboy
23rd Oct 2002, 00:40
Hi All,

For those who don't know Cloud 9 and I have promised each other (and set a challenge) since meeting on this forum way back that once we became f/a's we would meet in person on the tarmac between our flights in uniform.

Well a few weeks ago our aircraft were " scheduled " to be in the same port together for a 25 min turnaround and after much planning and scheming all went wrong when an unmentioned members aircraft went u/s and put a spanner in the works.

However....tomorrow is the day ! Once again our aircraft will be arriving with 15 min of each other at a large airport and will spare us exactly 10 min to try and meet each other in between turnarounds !

Can these two loyal prrune members rise to the challenge ? Wish us luck for our second attempt and stay tuned for the results !

See you on the tarmac cloudy !!! We will meet in person yet !

Cabinboy :p

Hugh Jarse
23rd Oct 2002, 03:01
Recently had an all PPRuNe crew on an overnight. But C9 had to "go for a swim" or "wash her hair".:eek: :eek: :eek:

C9 did you get the photo's? http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sloppy.gif

cloud nine
23rd Oct 2002, 05:55
Cabinboy,

:eek: :eek: :eek: Check your email :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jarse,

The photos are great, thankyou.
Okies the truth is out, and I tell no lies, but I really did have to wash my hair. I'll leave the explaining to our lovley "Skypryncess", and her apple juice antics. :D :D :D