PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

Lost_luggage34
16th Oct 2002, 22:23
Sorry - probably a case of not RTFM but my PMs say I have 18 messages.

Cleaned out some sent and Inbox stuff so down from 25. However, do the message tracking messages (didn't know I had the option turned on) count toward the total ?

If so, how do I delete the damn things ? There does not appear to be an option.

Only concerned, because of the many hundreds of fellow PPRuNers who may be attempting to send me PMs.

Thanks as always

LL

ATCbabe
17th Oct 2002, 13:12
To delete the messages from tracking box just highlight the message and hit end tracking.
Should delete immediately.

Lost_luggage34
17th Oct 2002, 19:33
ATCbabe,
Thanks for that. Tried, done and tested. Still showing 0 unread, 0 read and 18 total.

Confused, but it's been a long day - any other suggestions ?

LL

PS. Always wanted to ask - exactly why IS your halo tarnished ? Or does that come under the Official Secrets Act ?

ATCbabe
18th Oct 2002, 10:12
Lost_luggage34,

have you actually got 18 messages still in your tracking box? Cox it sounds like you should have none in that box if 0 read and 0 unread:confused:

The only other way I can think of is to hit the cancel button first and then end tracking but this will only work if there is messages in the box, but it sounds like you have already done this.

Sending an email to admin is probably your best bet and get them to empty the box, or fix it if its a glitch.

Sorry I cant be of any help!:(

Babe

PS. You should never ask a gal why her halos tarnished!!!;) ;)

AngleAndAttack
18th Oct 2002, 11:03
Lost_Luggage,

Proly refrase q to how not why.....

:)

Lost_luggage34
18th Oct 2002, 23:12
Problem solved - for some reason I wasn't able to see my Sent Items folder which I where I thought these things were lurking.

Managed to get in now and have tidied up.

AngleAndAttack - je ne comprend

AerBabe
19th Oct 2002, 16:43
I think the ever-charming A&A is suggesting we ask ATC how her halo got tarnished... but this is probably for JB rather than Computer/Internet forum ;)

AngleAndAttack
20th Oct 2002, 12:00
AerBabe you are right.

I stand corrected.

:)

ATCbabe
20th Oct 2002, 23:06
I couldn't possibly comment!!!;) ;)