View Full Version : Ryanair Sim Last Friday?

EricTheRed
13th Aug 2001, 15:47
Has anyone who was being checked out last Friday had a call yet? Want to share your experience of the sim?

Cheers

ETR :cool:

Q Feel
14th Aug 2001, 11:43
EricTheRed,

Your Email doesn't seem to be able to receive... Could you drop me a line at [email protected] please.

Cheers,

Q.

RoosterBooster
14th Aug 2001, 12:42
Hay Guy's care to share your experience with all of us. I for one would love to know what you went through.

Cheers

eicjc
19th Aug 2001, 18:36
For those who'd like to know what's in store for them in the FR simcheck, it involves takeoff, flap clean up maintaining the required speeds and level off maintaining a given speed. This is followed by steep turns holding height and speed and then maybe climbing or descending turns holding a speed. then they usually get you to intercept a track to an NDB, maybe enter a hold and if you were like me' fresh out of school' then it's around this time you will get an engine failure. Do yourself a favour and don't jump on the rudder pedal like you would in a seneca or seminole or aztec or duchess, just hold it with the ailerons and then SLOWLY feed in enough rudder to put hte yoke level again. Then it's off for a single engine ILS to land. The magic EPR figure for this is around 1.35. If you get low and slow do not hesitate to throw plenty of coal on the fire or you won't get away with it!!!! Bon Chance mes amies. :p :eek: :confused: :cool: