PDA

View Full Version : Fair Inc CRJ's in Japan

Tex
14th Oct 2002, 21:16
Does anyone have information on Fair, Inc in Japan? I understand they are flying the CRJ with Aussie, Canadian, and US Captains under contract.

taesapilot
12th Jul 2006, 23:44
Hi, Isaw your posting and wanted to give you some info on this. I is a good contract. They have a commuting and noncommuting contract. However iacglobal and Hawaaii aviation seem to be the only ones doing it. I went thru the whole interview screening and it looks like a good deal. However I did not take the job since I have other ratings too and can acutally make more money. Remember they only hire three times a year so the next should be coming out soon. Call brouce Mount, you can find his name at hawaiiaviation.com they seem to have a new update on that contract or you can call wally at iacglobal.

Fair inc changed their name to IBEX who operate for the ANA group they only have four or five airplanes and for what I've heard they are short and cant keep their crews because they go to other companies. good luck and hope it helps.

n818af
13th Jul 2006, 09:39
I don't have enough time for the Captain position. They did not advertise for FO position but wonder if they will consider putting someone on the right seat? I am a CRJ FO in the US. Thanks for any info.

ishi59
27th Jul 2006, 10:50
N818Faf, IBEX doesn't appear to take F?o's. Try Jalways, Air Japan, NCA or ANA &JP Post (mouthfull, isn't it). HACS, PARC,IASCO and IAC are the contract companies. Mostly commuting jobs and most have a history of taking non-type rated guys and doing command upgrades, at some stage.