PDA

View Full Version : Deutsche BA?

Speedbird744
13th Oct 2002, 20:49
Does anyone know if deutsche BA will be recruiting low hour pilots in the future?
What are the entry requirements? (apart from fluent german)

Cityliner
14th Oct 2002, 19:25
DBA hired low hour pilots in the past and they will do it in the future. Of course only when they survive, currently their load factor is at 65% and for a LCC 65% is not much.
Friends of mine send applications to DBA, DBA kept some of them and said they will call when they start selection.
I heard that DBA pilots currently only get 60 hours block time per month, so there is a lot space before someone new will be hired!
try it
Good luck!

AMEX
14th Oct 2002, 19:31
Think DBA will cease to be part of the BA brand and will become Easyjet instead. Not sure how far advanced the plans are but there was certainly something along those lines in the pipeline.
Of course I have no idea how this would affect the recruitment at DBA and one can only speculate...

Island Hopper
15th Oct 2002, 17:04
Umm, that's interesting AMEX.

Looks like Easyjet may take over the world !

AMEX
15th Oct 2002, 18:45
I haven't done the search yet but I am sure there is a thread somewhere on one of the forum (fori??).

Edited because I found the relevant thread Click Here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52563&highlight=DBA)