View Full Version : Multiflight

Murray_NN
11th Aug 2001, 00:16
Can someone please post some info on Multiflight's Ab-Initio.

I am interested to start my training with them, but I am not sure as to how good the school is compared to others.

Is the theory side of course carried out as distance learning?

Any feedback?

Thank you

[ 10 August 2001: Message edited by: Murray_NN ]

bow5
11th Aug 2001, 00:25
Just a quick note from MY experience.

I did my PPL in the abroad and on my return decided to do a couple of flights at Multiflight to get used to the UK. Unfortunately, I was not at all impressed with Multiflight. Fair enough, the building is OK and the Robin training aircraft they have are new but the Warrior IR equiped aircraft they had was, quite frankly, pathetic. They had it on loan and it was old, dingy and not good enough to justify the prices they were charging. :mad:

From what I saw of the school when I was there, I certainly will not be doing my ATPL there.

I would, however, suggest you see it for yourself as everyones opinions are not the same.

Good luck.

Murray_NN
11th Aug 2001, 23:49
Thanks for the above.

can someone add anything else please?

MALCOLM_DEAN
12th Aug 2001, 22:14
You must be referring to the PA28 with the orange and blue colour scheme that we leased from an organisation in the Oxfordshire area.

I am very sorry that you do not feel that you have had value for money. Please contact me at Multiflight or alternatively email me at home or at Multiflight and I will ensure that your concerns are investigated.

Malcolm Dean
Head of Training
Multiflight

bow5
14th Aug 2001, 17:03
Just to re-iterate that this was MY experience of Multi-flight.

Apart from the particular aircraft I flew the rest of Multi-flights fleet looked just as good as any other i've seen. The welcome and instruction I got was just as good as i've experienced so far.

The Warrior was the blue and orange aircraft Multiflight were leasing. However, it was, as far as i'm aware, the only Warrior the school has/had and my instructor said they would not be getting another. The last time I flew the plane was it's last flight before the 100hr check. I went back to the school 3-4 weeks later and it still hadn't been. As I chose to specifically fly the Warrior I did not want to convert to a 172, and the fact that Multiflight did not have any other Warriors put me off.

Again, however, I would suggest that if you are thinking of Multiflight go and see them. I wouldn't take anyones opinion apart from your own.

Murray_NN
14th Aug 2001, 18:01
Mr Malcolm Dean can you please check your e mail.

Ive sent you an mail about Multiflight and I hope you can give me some information.

Thanks.