PDA

View Full Version : BAe training Jerez - are they that good?

Touch'n'oops
10th Oct 2002, 22:15
I have just visited BAe systems in Jerez and I left very impressed!

I couldn't find anything wrong with it.

So I ask for the dirt that must lays below the shiney exterior!

Bluebaron
11th Oct 2002, 11:27
should have asked before you went. I would have suggested just talking to the students directly.

I'm a bit biased but i think it's a great school and believe me i've seen plenty.

If you do a search you will find plenty of comments about BAE, concentrate on the ones regarding the training rather than the food!:rolleyes: (which i think is pretty good).

BB ;)

starship
11th Oct 2002, 11:46
Touch'n'oops, The impression I left with was one of comradeship and achievement. In that I mean that the ethos adopted by both students and instructors was one of high standards and great motivation. If you eventually go there, when you reach the MCC/LOFT stage of your training you will see that the instruction is very rigid and as with any flying training, concentrated application to your work is required. If you can give that, however, the support and knowledge which you can recieve in return is excellent, and you will undoubtedly feel that BAe have given you what you have paid for.

The accommodation, I did not have a problem with, infact it was well maintained, and adequate for what you need. On the catering side of things - as Bluebaron said - no problems with that either, the bar is a good social focus too!

All in all, I was very impressed during my time there (which was not initial flying training) and would definately recommend the school.

Cheers,

starship :cool: