P O BOX 1068
Salisbury S.A.
FAX 08 8480 8813 or email [email protected]
www.baesystems.com

FLYING OPERATIONS INSPECTOR
Flying Operations Inspector - Standards Development - Airlines
Commencing Salary $ 92, 185 pa
PN 1304 - Canberra
Full job description and criteria - www.casa.gov.au/jobs/ or ringing CASA Recruitment 02 6217 1355 [ 24Hr answering service]

FLYING OPERATIONS INSPECTOR [ Australianvolunteers AusAid ]
Kiribati, Pacific
*ATPL
*Multi-IFR
*Instructor Rating or Check and Training experience
*Turbine engine aircraft types.
2 Yr contract generous renumeration package, includine airfares, insurance and housing.
Contact: Margaret McLean 03 9279 1751 email [email protected]

STORM AVIAITON CANADA INC. (Dash-8 Captains - West Indies)
397 Meadowview Terrace, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
Tel: no calls
Fax: (780) 464-7803
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: none
Dash-8 Captains required for 6 month contract in West Indies. MUST be current on type and MUST have 500 hrs PIC on type. Accomodation, transportation all provided Positions available immediately, only qualified applicants will be contacted.

STORM AVIAITON CANADA INC. (Dash-8 First Officers - West Indies)
397 Meadowview Terrace, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
Tel: no calls
Fax: (780) 464-7803
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: none
Dash-8 First Officers required immediately for 6 month contract in West Indies, Transportation and accomodation provided. MUST be current on type. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.

Travelling Toolbox
11th Oct 2002, 00:29
Thanks Windy. :)

ausflyer
11th Oct 2002, 12:05
Cheers, and, as always, thanks windy
Aus'

LongLine
12th Oct 2002, 01:06
:D Thanks Again Windy you do a Great Job

Paul Alfred
12th Oct 2002, 10:32
Windy,

The Aus Aid job was recently withdrawn from the odonnellaviation.com employment site.

Can someone confirm if the position is still available?

Cheers for the OZJOBS post every week mate!

PA:cool:

bigdog1971
8th Nov 2002, 10:23
Hey Windy
Any chance of posting jobs for us helo guys

Sorry Windy, ignore my last post
I just looked at one of your older threads and saw thaty you do look after us angry palm trees.

============
If it dont hover..... Dont Bovver

Push it real good
12th Nov 2002, 02:08
Hey windy

For some of our junior M/E piston drivers who are looking for a good gig there are apparently some positions coming up in Karratha WA early January with Karratha Flying Services & Aus West Airlines. Rumour has it that there are a few new resource projects happening over there and contracts will soon be awarded.

Cheers PIRG

iridium
14th Nov 2002, 06:19
Gee, and here I thought we were looking at putting guys off!!! Or not replace the ones who might leave at any rate. Same with the opposition up here. New contracts..... Interesting concept if it happens. More flying for those of us here would be fantastic. I hate to burst any bubbles, but whoever placed the previous post, you seem to have the wrong end of the stick completely.:confused:

Push it real good
14th Nov 2002, 08:36
Trust me Guys & Gals get your C.V in the systems and get your face known because you don't want to be left in the change rooms when the game starts.

Unfortunately I am under a confidential obligation otherwise I would spill the beans. Suffice to say having worked there before it was a great experience and something that I highly recommend.

What have you got to lose? Maybe employment, Maybe flying time and maybe a fast track to where I am now..

Be optimistic, enthusiastic and make the effort to create an opportunity for yourself it all helps. Leave the pesimistic attitude at home if you want to make it in GA .......

Give Dick and Gerry a call......

;)

PILAME
10th Feb 2003, 07:42
Hey Push it real good.

What happened to all of the new jobs in Karratha??????
I have heard it is a bit quiet up there. What are your sources telling you now???
Just interested to see what is going on.

pigprodder
22nd Feb 2003, 09:12
Hey Push It Real Good and PILAME, any word on those positions in WA opening up yet or what?

I'm pretty keen to find out what the story is.

Cheers

PP