10th Oct 2002, 17:19
i hear that Nav Canada are recruiting NATS Aerodrome ATCO's. :D
Anyone got any details?

Coast
11th Oct 2002, 04:13
Don't even consider it!! :(

information_alpha
11th Oct 2002, 12:53
coast, that is rather strong! Why not, Canada seems a great place to live and NC can't be that bad can they?!

ATCO Two
11th Oct 2002, 13:06
If NATS get the contract at Goose Bay there's no need to even change employers!

Brilliant Disguise
11th Oct 2002, 16:40
Every ATCO in here seems to think that they work for the worst employer. Not everyone can and there's more to life than work.

If you can go to work, enjoy it while you're there, get paid relatively well, go home and enjoy your life, wherever that may be, what more could you want? There's always the "grass is greener" but you only get one go at life so grab it by the balls and live it! :)

NATS has its problems as does every other ATC provider, be it SERCO, AIRSERVICES AUSTRALIA, NAV CANADA or any other that I could mention. You're in a privilaged position to be able to use your qualifications in more than one country, if its what you want, take your chance. If it doesn't work out you'll more likely than not, get a job with your old employer! ;)

Best of luck to any that cross over.

Let us know how you get on! :D

(Edited to correct the spelling of an ATCO!)

Guy D'ageradar
12th Oct 2002, 12:25
Anyone tried their website recently? Talk about making you jump through hoops!:rolleyes:

Coast
12th Oct 2002, 14:45
For me it's more a personal thing, I come from a place that doesn't have 9 months of winter every year.

seanr
23rd Oct 2002, 04:53
information_alpha - check your PM :)

FREQSEPARATOR
23rd Oct 2002, 19:17
Hey guys,
any info about navcanada (forget the jumping through hoops bit, done that already) would really be appreciated by me also,
cheers

info alpha + seanr check your PMs:)