PDA

View Full Version : JMC can't afford fuel?

150Driver
9th Oct 2002, 15:52
Apparently a JMC 757 declared a fuel emergency and priority approach overhead Toulouse last night (sounded like panic on the flight deck) - anyone know the details?

Notso Fantastic
9th Oct 2002, 16:33
Could you define 'panic on the flight deck'? Was there screaming, voices in the background saying 'calm yourself man', attempts to get out of flight deck seat shrieking 'Oh My God, let me out of here'? Just curious. Got a feeling a total rebuttal will be coming which may make your comment either facetious or mischievous.

Nightrider
9th Oct 2002, 16:42
If, which I don't know, they declared an emergency, they may have given a hint and may have talked about some fuel related problem.
If they declared an emergency, again, I do not know this, they will have climbed up the priority ladder immediately and they will have been treated with all support.
Panic in the cockpit....happens all the time as soon as my coffee pot is empty...

It is most apparent that you have a friend, who has heard that someone said that there was an aeroplane, who listened to a conversation, where apparently....

These messages do not help our industry, if there was a problem, try to ask a bit more sensitive, may be better for all of us.

TimS
9th Oct 2002, 20:51
:( Congratulations on possibly the silliest title and posting I have seen on this site in the three years or so I have visited it (and believe me there was serious competition for the title)

Edited for dreadful typing

rubber jonny
9th Oct 2002, 21:37
:rolleyes:
BIG DEAL
2 TONS LEFT AFTER HOLD..........