PDA

View Full Version : Airbus Control Laws

rich49
8th Oct 2002, 15:17
Hi,
Could I ask you for a huge favour? I am writting a report on flybywire and I need some info on how the system works and the control laws on the airbus. (Normal Law, Alternate Law etc...) Would it be possible for anyone with any information to email it to me? I would be really gratfull. Thanks
[email protected]

shuttlebus
10th Oct 2002, 12:40
Check out www.airbusdriver.net. This site has lots of useful info on the A319/20/21.

For flight control laws, click Airbus Info on the menu on the left hand side of the screen.

Enjoy ,

Shuttlebus

rich49
11th Oct 2002, 14:16
Thanks to averybody that emailed me, I have some brillient sources now and the project is coming along great!
Cheers
Richard :-)

shuttlebus
12th Oct 2002, 15:34
Rich49,

Any chance you could post all the sources?

I'm sure there are quite a few people who, like me, would appreciate more info on the FBW system.

Many thanks,

Shuttlebus:) :) :)

rich49
14th Oct 2002, 15:34
yeah sure,
the address posted above, www.airbusdriver.net is a really good source, I am using it mainly for the flight control laws on the airbus. Some people have emailed me information and I am not to sure what the source was.
This link
www.cs.uidaho.edu/~krings/CS449/Notes.S01/2k449-39.pdf
is really good. You might want to right click on the link and download it, you will also need acrobat reader to view it. It goes into detail about the 777, explaining the DATAC, ACE and PFC and how it all works, interelates etc.
If I have any more info I will post back here.
Again, Thanks to everyone who has helped me!
Richard