PDA

View Full Version : Channex Ops

Door Gunner
6th Oct 2002, 12:47
Wots up with the indians at Channex Ops?
A little bird told me that three ops staff are leaving at the end of the month??

The ops management team having problems?
Too much in fighting?

cabbott1
10th Oct 2002, 16:02
Sounds like things are not that good ?

I worked in the Edinburgh station for 3 years. i will always remember Channex as my start in aviation.

At one time we had 6 Electra's on the ramp, mostly EXS,ZIA,JBQ,AAG awesome sounds at 830pm each evening as one by one they started.

Met lots of nice people, wish i could still keep in touch.

Door Gunner, how do you mean "Too much in fighting"

I see from your profile you are a loadie, ex Channex or Channex?

Thanks

Only A Few More Seasons
14th Oct 2002, 10:15
If you want it to get better THEN get rid of FLYMO - HAYTER.

A and C
14th Oct 2002, 18:03
Oh how little things change !.

4Screwaircrew
15th Oct 2002, 16:39
No problems one starts training on FK 27 soon, one is geting into a job without shift work, and the other taking the first steps into a challenging career in public service.

All good people to work with and we wish them all well.

Door Gunner
21st Oct 2002, 07:38
Good to hear that 4screw just heard that they where all at the same time and my contact at your company told me that there was more to it than that.

Is it all rosey in the op's/crewing dept?

:cool:

Door Gunner
18th Nov 2002, 07:26
Well Mr 4screw I hear from my sources that 2 more may be one their way???
Got a good answer for that one???

Or are the indians voting with their feet??:confused: :confused: :confused:

4Screwaircrew
22nd Nov 2002, 10:55
Not in the country at the moment and no rumours reaching my icey out sation, so no idea at all.

boxjockey99
16th Dec 2002, 11:10
Door Gunner

As one of those people in the know DIRECTLY, the 3 that left happened to leave at the same time purely out of coincidence and nothing more. The other 2, well there are rumours but at the present time all is stable and the 3 new ops people are having their spirits broken as we speak!! or should that read being expertly trained!! Really though all is peachy for now but who knows what will happen in 6 months?

Box