PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy the cheapest Oxford ATPL books ?

blueb0y79
6th Oct 2002, 12:15
Hi y'all

Can anybody tell me where i can find the Oxford - Jeppesen ATPL books for a cheap price. Transair are currently asking 500 something pounds. Can i get them cheaper ?

Thanks

Carlito
6th Oct 2002, 16:42
What's the point of buying the ATPL notes?
I thought the whole thing behind the JAR regulations was that you had to do a recognised course. And they supply the notes.
The only reason I can see to purchase the Oxford Notes is if you're doing another course, e.g. Bristol, have the Bristol notes and want extra reference material.
But from what I gather, It's tough enough to study the one set of notes, nevermind two sets!

Carlito

Ray Ban
6th Oct 2002, 18:11
I have the mass & balance notes if you are interested. Totally unused and you can have them for a knockdown price. Send me a private message if you are interested.

take_me_on_high
7th Oct 2002, 17:18
I have to say that I did the same... bought the whole set of oxford books. I can say that they are probably my best investment so far in my aviation training. Although expensive they are the most quality material that I have come across. Unfortunately, I am not going to sell them because they are going to become a bit of a reference material for myself for the next few years.....

Just go out and buy the whole set! You won't regret it.