View Full Version : Aer Lingus Sponsorship?

DLR
8th Aug 2001, 19:59
Hello,
Does anyone know if Aer Lingus are doing a sponsorship this year?, I have been emailing them but no joy.

Ta

Captain-Ireland
8th Aug 2001, 23:54
No they have cancled sponcership programs until further notice. Aer Lingus are having very big problems financial wise.

Rohan
9th Aug 2001, 01:35
This is the reply I got from Aer Lingus for your information. I hope it helps!

Dear ...

Thank you for your e-mail regarding vacancies for Trainee Pilot with Aer Lingus. We are currently finalising plans for future recruitment of Trainee Pilots and do not expect to advertise until at least the summer of 2002. However, this date has not been confirmed.

Any advertisement will be placed on the Aer Lingus website in conjunction with the Irish national press which I would urge you to check regularly as no definite dates have been decided upon.

We do not send out any application forms etc until we do begin to recruit. Also we are unable to hold details on file due to the large number of queries we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at Dublin 886 2351 or email us at [email protected]

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Aer Lingus and wish you every success in the future.

Yours sincerely

Joan Farren
Recruitment Services