PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening at EAAC

peterc
3rd Oct 2002, 17:23
What news from BOH,its nearly November,any redundancy notices gone out yet ????
I hear the Ops manager was replaced recently.Its nice to know even those who sh-t on you get sh-t upon themselves.Also anyone in AFX Ops yet,if so lets us know how its shaping up.:p :p :p :p :p

COMMODE RQSTD
3rd Oct 2002, 22:45
Hiya P.C
Unfortunately we have not heard a dicky and has all gone rather quiet. I think they maybe waiting for the result of the audit. And as usual, being kept like mushrooms and all that, we would be the last to be told.
By the way, it was great to hear from you the other day:D

mutt
4th Oct 2002, 04:57
Its my understanding that EAAC are strongly chasing some of the Hadj contracts for 2003, the inbound Hadj movement starts around Feb and usually requires that the airline places some OP BODS in Saudi to coordinate with the contracting airline.

The Hadj is unique and brings with it all sorts of inconceivable problems, therefore IMHO, it would be extremely short sighted to lay off experienced Ops people at this time.

Mutt.

Mr Angry from Purley
4th Oct 2002, 18:51
Mutt

Don't the EAAC 747's fall into the over 20 years old cateorgory?.
To my knowledge the Saudi's won't let aircraft over 20 years in.
Waco - want to comment?
:mad: :mad:

mutt
5th Oct 2002, 04:43
MrAngry,

Thats a new one on me, I have seen Tower Air operating the worlds oldest flying B747 (At that time) as well as Kabo with the first two Aer Lingus -100's. But things might have changed!

I dont know the delivery dates of Saudi Arabian Airlines B747-100's but they also have to be over 20 years old!

Mutt.

COMMODE RQSTD
9th Oct 2002, 14:01
Dear C.C
You obviously have a bee in your bonnet about something or rather, but this topic is not about you. Believe it or not, the world does not revolve around you, so please wind your neck in.
:rolleyes:

Sorry for that rude interuption, but to get back to the subject in hand we still have not heard anything. There is however plenty of work for the winter, so nothing heard on the redundancy front YET!

COMMODE RQSTD
12th Oct 2002, 01:47
C.C
Please take off those rose tinted spectacles, stop being so naive and grow up. Your boring me now.

GOODBYE

JB007
12th Oct 2002, 21:24
Cheshire Cat // Commode Rqstd

Fun reading what a happy bunch you are in EAAC ops, but do me a favour, keep your childish games to your own emails....not the PPRuNe forums!.

Cheers
JB

captainvampire
18th Oct 2002, 15:02
Hey JB

Don't discourage it mate i was just getting the right consistancy of mud ready and have already hired in a ring.

;)

vaga
25th Oct 2002, 16:46
(Sorry to interupt this but)

Hey Becks!, nice to see your still on here.

I see your not that crazy bar manager any more, I bet the sale of red bull has gone down!, I bet the crew are missing that "top"!!:D

I am still doing my ATPL struggling like most!, i am going out with laura now, she's still at the hospital, quite content as usual.

Saw FFF the other day, he told me about your drunken climb onto the roof!! Poor thing, will you show me one day?Also I did look out for your painting when I flew over EGHH last, however I think you may have done it a bit to small to be seen by air.. GOOD EFFORT though!! (Did dad find out?)

Heard a rumour that charlie is engaged, congratulations!!!!!! will have to meet up for a vodka or 2 (or knowing you 6-7) ;)