PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get the JAA ATPL questionbank

Gongoway
3rd Oct 2002, 13:23
Does anybody know where I can get the new questionbank for all the new JAA ATPL examns ?

:rolleyes:

Dr.Evil 2002
4th Oct 2002, 08:44
You cant!!!

Unlike the FAA writtens you cannot access the JAA questionbank!

Feedback is the next best thing, but my advise would be to learn the subjects, that way your assured of passing the exams!:D

CAB
4th Oct 2002, 11:57
..well that is a tale for sure....
In denmark they can hardly get feedback questions at all, and there is no such thing published..
..From what I heard the JAA questionbank will be published in a couple of years..untill then you just have to rely on feedback...

Stratocaster
5th Oct 2002, 15:29
They've been saying that for years and the questions have never been published. It's the Loch Ness of JAA-land... :)

The question bank is copyright-protected I believe, and I don't expect it to be published some day.

From what I recall, not many questions in the FAA exams were modified (compared to the original question bank and the order in which the different answers were given). Does this mean that just a few people study exclusively from the question bank ???

Crashlanding
5th Oct 2002, 17:34
From what ive been in formed the Q bank will be released when they hit 10,000 Q's.

But before you get hopeful out there, remeber it has taken this long to still have far less than 6,000 q's

So im afraid no hope for at least another 4-5 yrs on that one

Flypuppy
5th Oct 2002, 22:09
It was a stated aim of JAR that once the question bank reached 10,000 questions it would be released to Training organisations and other interested parties. I still have the document from the JAA I printed out years ago (that was when PPRuNe came in a frightening colour of purple).

As with everything JAA/JAR related it will take years to appear and be damned near useless by the time it has been through countless comittee's. :rolleyes: