View Full Version : CXX SQN 85th ANNIVERSARY & REUNION

CXX_SQN_85th
30th Sep 2002, 22:24
The CXX Squadron 85th Anniversary and Reunion will be held over the weekend of 2-4 May 2003.
All serving, ex-squadron personnel or associates are invited.
For further details please contact;

[email protected]

or send a SAE to;

FS Daz Tindall, CXX Squadron, RAF Kinloss, Moray IV36 3UH

Charlie Luncher
2nd Oct 2002, 19:04
Nice secondary duty:p

Dont tell me you were talked into this by an AEO:rolleyes:

You should know better, but you drink like a girl.

Chat soon

escapee
2nd Oct 2002, 19:54
going for a commission daz!:D

Judge Rembrandt
3rd Oct 2002, 19:17
Oi, Fat Bloke,
Is that the Top Secret Sqn based at Kinloss? If not, why did they have TS added to the CXX that was painted on the roof of the old Sqn building? Maybe I should go and ask J{m Ever@ll! (Name cunningly disguised to protect the innocent)
Joking aside Daz, I wish CXX a very happy 85th & reunion. I hope the two ugly sisters leave you guys to it. I'll see you there!
JR

Training Risky
4th Oct 2002, 13:56
Does anyone know if Graham House is still at Kinloss?

CXX_SQN_85th
6th Oct 2002, 11:08
If that is 'Sheds' yes.

Paddy you fine specimen of ex-Stout swilling Aussie pish gargling convert....bring it on girl! I thought you were having a farewell tour of the UK? What happened? Did you peak on the Pimms and ran out of Babycham!!! Good luck in the Barrosa Valley and don't get 'Stranded at the Drive-in or branded a .........'

escapee - ask Charlie Luncher about his quest for a commission, that's why his running to the southern hemisphere!!! I believe he is taking advice from JFK on how to get a MESS BILL at the CANDIDATES CLUB!!
And further hoop surgery is not required by myself thanks!!

Judge - anonymity, however you spell it, is a wonderful thing!!
:)

EDIT; This post does not in any way express the views of the 120SQN reunion committee, OC, STN CDR, AOC, HMG, HM or The good Lord himself and is purely a childish response from myself!

DAZ SENDS (WTF K!!!)