PDA

View Full Version : LSI Pilots Reject Contract Proposal

Butch
26th Sep 2002, 19:47
306 PHPA Local 102 pilots and staff working for LSI at Ft. Rucker, Al voted today to reject LSI's newest best, last and final offer. LSI threatend the work force with no wage increases until 2004 if they did not approve this contract.

The vote total was 291 against, 15 for.

This is a resounding no vote and a strong message to LSI management that the pilots are serious about these negotiations and expect a contract worthy of their skills and dedication to the job.

The pilots have also given the negotiating committee the power to call a strike if they deem it necessary.

Butch Grafton

SASless
27th Sep 2002, 01:06
What is the basic terms of the company' offer Butch.....still in the forties...no vacation for three years....? Would think the guys would have jumped at that kind of thing.....also hearing rumors that the Air Log boys are getting a bit fed up with the lack of honesty their management is dishing out.....that and pay, safety, and refusing to handle grievances in compliance with the contract.

ax57
2nd Oct 2002, 03:24
I'm glad that you guys called their bluff on the 30 Sep issue. That is such bull****. It's a risk that they take, paying the difference out of their own profits if the Army stands pat. (Which I don't think that they'd do.)

I wish you guys the best, because you deserve much more compensation than you're currently getting.