PDA

View Full Version : what do you get if you cross a CPL skills with a ATPL ground ??

buzzc152
25th Sep 2002, 13:04
Sorry if this question has been covered before.....

If one was to pass the CPL skills test before passing the ATPL ground studies what does he/she have ? Can a CPL be issued or would you have to wait for the ATPL ground ? If that is the case how long does the CPL skills test pass remain valid ? Where do babies come from ??

Hope someone can help.

The Boy Lard
25th Sep 2002, 13:13

My understanding is that you are required to have passed all the ATPL exams BEFORE a CPL can be issued, I am however happy to be stood corrected.

At OATs the integrated studes go off halfway through the groundschool and do their CPLs but (again my understanding) is that the paperwork isnt processed until after all 14 are in the bag!

Cheers

TBL:cool:

Send Clowns
25th Sep 2002, 20:53
I'm afraid that for a modular course you are required to pass all CPL or ATPL groundschool before sitting the CPL skills test. Therefore the answer to the question is "nothing except an invoice for a retest fee once ground exams are passed". Your CPL school (with your co-operation) should ensure you do everyting in the correct order.