PDA

View Full Version : For Aussie Emirates Flight Deck Crews

BOO
24th Sep 2002, 15:05
Trying to find someone who can help me with some enquiries about Emirates. I've read the recruitment pages and everything sounds pretty good. I'm presently a RAAFie flying fast jets and, along with everyone else I know, looking ahead to the airlines as a future career. As my knowledge of the airlines is extremely limited, I'd appreciate chatting to someone who knows what it's all about.

Cheers

druckmefunk
26th Sep 2002, 20:02
BOO,
I suggest that you contact one of the senior FLTLT's at 33Sqn. I am fairly sure that you will find some info there. If not, ask around the trash hauling world or maritime, as there is quite a few guys from those areas over here who would most likely be happy to help. As far as i know we only have 1 (recent) fast jet jock here. He is an ex pig driver. I am not aware of any knucks that have come straight from the RAAF. But i would not discount the possibility. Also do a search on Emirates on Pprune and you should dredge up a wealth of information. Be warned it is not all even close to accurate and a lot of it is fairly emotional, but if you can sift through the Cr@p then you should get some reasonable info. Good luck
P.S If you move this to the Middle East Forum, you might get a few more responses.

Druck