PDA

View Full Version : Weather in Florida

orninn
23rd Sep 2002, 23:02
Since it looks like I am going to Florida in nov/dec for some hour building, could anyone tell me how the weather is there this time a year?

regards
Orninn

:confused:

FRIDAY
23rd Sep 2002, 23:58
Hey orninn.

I am going to naples florida too from nov till dec, where abouts you doing your hour building?
In relation to weather I believe it to be probably the best time of the year , equivalent to maybe our best summer's and without the energy sapping humidity of a florida summer.

Enjoy your time

haaron
24th Sep 2002, 00:28
Hope you don't want any actual instrument cause it will be SVFR...

wobblyprop
25th Sep 2002, 09:51
Hope you don't want any actual instrument cause it will be SVFR...

can someone explain this? I thought november was the start of the best time to come

GoneWest
25th Sep 2002, 14:41
The month of November is, technically, the last month of hurricane season - which closes on November 30th.

Last year, much to the confusion of all involved, we still had "tropical activity" in early December - and nobody understood why.

Normally, as has been said before (and indeed, by yourself), November is gorgeous.

The tourists will have started arriving, the queues in the restaurants will be getting bigger, the hotels will be getting more expensive....the weather SHOULD be just fine. Don't quote me on it. :D

I. M. Esperto
25th Sep 2002, 15:14
I instructed 3 years in FL. Nov-Dec. are generally good months for flying and living.

You can expect fronts, and temperate climate. Like WX everywhere, it is impossible to generalize for one particular period.

I remember being in Portland one summer where not a drop of rain had fallen in 140 days.

Good luck, BTW. FL has a lot to offer. The summers are beastly hot.

orninn
30th Sep 2002, 18:06
Friday

We are five people going to Orlando. From there we will go just about everywhere except for Cuba and Mexico.