PDA

View Full Version : Whereabouts of SHAVE ?

liquid_gold
22nd Sep 2002, 23:46
Last seen exiting the Ansett IOC in Melb around Feb '02. Can anyone confirm his appointment as CP of a B737 operation in Ouagadougou, Burkina (Africa) ??

TIMMEEEE
22nd Sep 2002, 23:51
If "Shave" is actually an ex - AN management wally I have heard so much about then one would expect his reputation of inept people handling skills and warm personality would have preceded him.

Helibloke
23rd Sep 2002, 00:25
QF

Dambuster
23rd Sep 2002, 00:58
Not from what I have been told by people in the know at QF.
Wishful thinking me thinks.

oldhasbeen
23rd Sep 2002, 06:27
Try EK:(

Scooter
24th Sep 2002, 00:18
Not from I have heard.
Apparently he is not with EK at all.

I prefer to go with the Northern Africa thing.
Dave spreading his charm and warmth all over the great African continent.

Metro Boy
25th Sep 2002, 01:28
Who's Shave?

luna landing
25th Sep 2002, 09:42
Metro Boy,

Rhymes with Shave McCrutchoff. One of the least popular in AN Flt Ops management. If he invites all his friends over at the same time, they can all meet in a 'phone box.

25th Sep 2002, 21:05
I dont know who this character is but I get the jist.

I suppose he would have been better of flying the line so to speak gaining hours and experience rather than taking up a management post he either was or was not suited for.
He must be finding it hard to secure work these days with relatively little command experience in comparison to the troops who he apparently did not endear himself to.

Unfortunate, but with the AN pilots scattered to the wind the last thing you want is to apply to someplace with a bad name that precedes you.
He is obviously paying the price after 12 months in Limbo.
Not anything I would wish on anyone as we only live on average for 74 or so years.

When will people learn to respect those they represent in a management roll and treat them accordingly.
A lesson for those in management - nobody is immune!

Capt Vegemite
26th Sep 2002, 10:41
Did AN ever get any normal folk in "Bull**** Castle" ?